Security & Cybersecurity
Any product development life cycle should include a security testing stage to protect a company from data breaches, ensure compliance, and avoid security vulnerabilities.
It can be challenging to navigate the complex security landscape alone. DataArt is a trusted security testing company that can help companies prepare, detect, react, and recover at every point of the software development life cycle. Our company has the necessary cyber security testing resources to protect your sensitive business data from attacks.
Security testing is our highest priority. DataArt provides end-to-end security testing services that cover all web, client-server, and mobile applications. We pride ourselves on our wide range of software testing services, including:
Penetration testing is an authorized software security testing process that imitates a real cyber-attack. The goal is to look for security system defects and estimate the level of damage these attacks could inflict.
Cloud Security Audit
DataArt’s cyber security audit services include a cloud security test that inspects the entire cloud environment for security breaches, compiles reports, and offers recommendations for future actions.
Our specialists ensure your compliance with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and GDPR standards and see that security protocols like SOX, GLBA, and HIPAA are in place. Not only do they perform a full audit, but they also counsel on further steps to stay on top of all regulations.
Social Engineering Test
We offer a Social Engineering Test that aims to train your employees and clients to take precautions while working with personal information, identify and report phishing emails, and be alert to any suspicious activity from third parties.
Secure Code Review
A secure code review runs a thorough check on source codes and identifies flaws and weak spots. DataArt’s security testing solutions include both automated and manual evaluations for maximum accuracy.
DataArt’s cyber security testing experts take care of any uncertainties you might have concerning security in various domains like travel, healthcare, retail, and others.
Cybersecurity Assurance Services
DataArt offers unique Cybersecurity Assurance Services that eliminate potential risks and common information technology mistakes.
Software Security Testing Expertise
DataArt has significant experience providing IT security testing services, as well as identifying and analyzing system vulnerabilities. We provide a full range of services to help companies secure their products and infrastructure through a structured approach and consistent methodology based on industry-wide best practices like OSSTMM, OWASP, WASC, and ISO27000. We take pride in our highly qualified specialists who bring a unique and personal approach to every client.
Benefits of Our Security Testing Services
- Global cybercrime costs business $365 — 375 billion annualy.
- $158 is the average overall cost per one stolen sensitive record.
- 3. A single unsanitized field during an automated SQL Injection attack can cost $196,000.
Software security testing provides benefits that cannot be overlooked. Your company will be able to:
- Detect security vulnerabilities within your IT environment early.
- Prevent unauthorized access to personal or otherwise sensitive information and eliminate system downtime.
- Avoid revenue loss and brand damage.
- Quickly respond to future security incidents and minimize the damage to your business.
- Comply with worldwide requirements and avoid penalties.
- Reduce attack surface, which minimizes hackers’ chances to attack your applications and network.
Why Choose DataArt
- More than ten years in cybersecurity. We have a broad client security testing portfolio, which includes companies ranging from small businesses to large corporations.
- More than 500 completed security audit and security testing projects. Our full range of IT security testing starts from analysis, requirement definition, carries through exploitation. and provides actionable reports with remediation recommendations.
- Successful long-term relationships in cybersecurity with clients in finance, retail, healthcare, travel, and IoT industries.
- A skillful security team including OSCP and C|EH certified professionals. Our security testing service experts will help protect your business from any security violation.
Our security testing services provide your organization with IT audit services and penetration testing services, and regularly offer recommendations to protect your data. If your business requires a software security testing service, you can trust us to meet all of your needs.
Why Is Security Testing Necessary?
The focus of security testing is on searching for potential gaps and weaknesses in your system/platform that could potentially result in a security breach. Security testing can help you validate your company’s existing security controls and identify any misconfigurations in order to reach a higher level of security.
When Should Security Testing Be Done?
DataArt recommends testing the security of your applications and IT infrastructure regularly (annually, at least) and after any major systemwide update.
Can You Provide Client References?
Absolutely. DataArt has worked with Fortune 500 and Inc 500 companies from various industries around the world. Since most of our clients are CTOs, CIOs, and CISOs, we do ask for time to inform them before you can contact them.
What Kind Of Reports Can I Get At The End Of Security Testing?
At the end of a project, you receive a thorough report containing both an executive summary (with a letter of opinion) about the completed project and details on the identified security issues with in-depth POC descriptions. For each issue, DataArt also provides recommendations for successful remediation.
Can You Test IoT Solutions Or Devices?
Yes, we can. Embedded devices are complicated in terms of their architecture and have vulnerabilities to attacks. DataArt ensures that our security testing activities cover the full attack surface and all use cases.